LEADING HOSTED PBX FOR ALL AUSTRALIAN BUSINESSES
- 1. Works anywhere on any device. Our cloud PBX allows you to use phone extension via the internet on any device, whether its mobile, desktop or desk phone.
- 2. Voicemail sent to Email Business doesn’t miss a voice message on any phone extension.
- 3. Cost Flexibility No expensive hardware is required thus, initial and maintenance cost can be controlled and reduced in the business.
- 4. Control Calls Control your calls, conference, hold or transfer on the go. no more requests or time wasted on service requests. Full admin access in your hands.
Phone System Features
- Auto Attendant Menus
- 3-Way Calling system
- Conference Rooms
- Ring Groups
- Presence for Call Parking
- Dial-by-Name Directory
SERVICES OFFERED BY INNONET
Cloud PBX is an all-in-one (mobility, voice, video, Voicemail2Email, fax) solution for your business. Cloud PBX connect internal extensions to the PSTN via the internet and offers internal, national & international communication for a business organization.To eliminate the cost of installation, operation and maintenance of ON-PREMISE PBX one must choose Cloud PBX
On-Premise IP PBX is used for hybrid environments or where controlled and reliable local call processing is a priority (e.g medical practice connecting doctor rooms). INNONET provides and installs market-leading IP PBX at local and remote business sites. We take proud in our technical ability to provide quality customer service to deliver complex and customized telephony platforms.
WE LISTEN, INNOVATE AND DELIVER VALUE FOR YOUR BUSINESS.
Account Activation Fee
Auto Attendent (IVR)
Call Transfer Attended
CLOUD UC STARTER
CLOUD UC COOL
CLOUD UC SILVER
CLOUD UC GOLD
CLOUD UC PLATINUM
Give Competitive Edge to Business
Powering innovation for effectiveness.
Our Clients Feedback
Affey (Elite Minds Academy)
Nathan (ONE FITNESS DAILY)
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Our obligation free health check identifies the quality & capacity of your current network for running voice over IP services. It’s also an opportunity to discover other ICT solutions your enterprise may need. Cloud Phone system is a VOIP platform hence it brings obvious benefits like approx 45% saving on call, maintenance cost, no site cost (physical space or electricity). On the other hand, it has useful and latest business features like voicemail to email, fax to email etc..
We are an Australian owned business. We offer VOIP & Cloud PBX services to any business in Australia. Our technicians can work remotely. however, we provide onsite service in Sydney.
Yes absolutely. We can assist with SIP trunk channels and additional handsets.
Yes! You can keep your business number as in most cases, we can port your number from existing provider to us. Porting can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks depending upon on complexity.