LATEST CLOUD PHONE SYSTEM (NBN READY)
- 1. Work Anywhere with Freedom. Turn your mobile into a business line. Advanced call routing and forwarding lets you route & receive calls to wherever you travel. Answer important important business calls either from mobile network or mobile soft clients via 3G-4G.
- 2. Easy Use & Simple to Manage User Interface. Easy to set up and manage the features, users, phones, routing via the management portal. No more requests or time wasted on service requests. Full admin access in your hands.
- 3. Cost Flexibility No bill shocks, No expensive hardware required, No maintenance cost, web-based easy & true prepaid system (PAYG).
- 4. Reliable Australian Geo-Redundancy. A highly available & redundant solution, delivered from two distant leading Australian data centres for maximum reliability.
CLOUD HOSTED PBX FEATURES
- Auto Attendant Menus
- 3-Way Calling system
- Conference Rooms
- Ring Groups
- Presence for Call Parking
- Dial-by-Name Directory
WHAT WE DO
Cloud PBX is an all-in-one communication solution comprises (mobility, voice, video, Voicemail2Email, fax). Cloud PBX connect office internal extensions via the internet and offers internal & external voice communication for a business. As big telcos disconnecting the copper landlines, Its good time to explore cloud communication technology. Choose cloud PBX over the on-premise PBX to save the cost of installation, operation and maintenance. Chat with us and request a demo to explore the cloud PBX technology.
We provide the latest Microsoft software & cloud technology for your business in a new age. We offer technology to address key areas in your current business to improve productivity, increase revenue & save unwanted cost. Our IT support packages are useful for small and medium businesses that are dependent on technology and want to be operational & protected during major/minor IT issues. Speak to us about any technical challenge on your mind. We listen & help work a solution for you. Chat with us to get the conversation going.
ICT Hardware & SMART Numbers
We have the latest breed of communication and IT hardware to empower your business. SMART numbers-We help deploys SMART number for your business (e.g inbound 1300 or toll-free 1800 numbers). SMART numbers are used for incoming routed calls, End customers prefer to deal with businesses having SMART numbers. 1300/1800 numbers are easy to remember, low cost (shared untimed cost/toll-free) and come with peace of mind dealing with a professional business. Chat with us to find out more.
WHAT CLOUD HAS TO DO WITH MY BUSINESS ?
CLOUD HOSTED PBX (PHONE SYSTEM) PRICING - PREPAID
Account Activation Fee
Auto Attendent (IVR)
Call Transfer Attended
CLOUD UC STARTER
CLOUD UC COOL
CLOUD UC SILVER
CLOUD UC GOLD
CLOUD UC PLATINUM
Give Competitive Edge to Business
Powering innovation for effectiveness.
Our Clients Feedback
Affey (Elite Minds Academy)
Nathan (ONE FITNESS DAILY)
You’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.
Our obligation free health check identifies the quality & capacity of your current network for running voice over IP services. It’s also an opportunity to discover other ICT solutions your enterprise may need. Cloud Phone system is a VOIP platform hence it brings obvious benefits like approx 45% saving on call, maintenance cost, no site cost (physical space or electricity). On the other hand, it has useful and latest business features like voicemail to email, fax to email etc..
We are an Australian owned business. We offer VOIP & Cloud PBX services to any business in Australia. Our technicians can work remotely. however, we provide onsite service in Sydney.
Yes absolutely. We can assist with SIP trunk channels and additional handsets.
Yes! You can keep your business number as in most cases, we can port your number from existing provider to us. Porting can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks depending upon on complexity.