1300/1800 number and the virtual phone numbers
1300 /1800 numbers
- It’s no surprise that Australian virtual phone numbers are in such high demand.
- You can boost your business and generate more sales by getting a local call 1300 number or a toll-free 1800 number.
- Never miss a call again with live telephone answering service.
There are three types of virtual numbers in Australia:
- 1800 Numbers (International Toll-Free)
- 1300 Numbers (Local Rate National)
- Australia Local Numbers (Geographic Dial-Codes)
How 1300 works?
- Also known as local rate national numbers, 1300 numbers are of 10-digits. These numbers are unique to Australia and Malaysia. These numbers are used to build-up a professional image by offering customers a single point of contact.
- Callers dialing 1300 are meant to pay a normal local charge if they are calling from any fixed phone in Australia. Whereas calls made from mobile phones are billed at a constant rate that is determined by the mobile phone service provider.
- The account holders of these numbers are usually business owners who are being charged according to 1300 number policy.
How 1800 works?
- 1800 virtual numbers are also being known as free-call or Toll-Free-Numbers.
- These international call numbers have no geographical limitations and callers get the privilege of free calls from any registered land-line number. But, callers using these mobile phones are subjected to carrier charges.
- Talking about the account holders, they are meant to pay all the call cost. Moreover, all the call cost are expected to be charged at the per-second rate.
- These toll-free services help businesses create a professional image and provide callers with a free and convenient way to connect with your business.
What do we offer?
Capabilities of a 1300 number:
Account Activation Fee
Auto Attendent (IVR)
Call Transfer Attended
CLOUD UC STARTER
CLOUD UC COOL
CLOUD UC SILVER
CLOUD UC GOLD
CLOUD UC PLATINUM