WHY CLOUD HOSTED PBX?
Cloud Hosted PBX is an all-in-one communication solution for your business. It’s a system that can connect telephone extensions of onsite and remote teams and employees via the NBN, ADSL or any other internet and offers communication features for a business organization. Cloud Hosted PBX is well known for connecting business communication channels such as fax, voice-mail, email, voice, video and mobility in the cloud. It’s something that can help your team communicate easily which can in-turn improve your business efficiency. Being cost-effective and time-saving, it can turn out to be quite beneficial for your business organization.
If you need to know more? Contact us and get a demo of the next generation’s employee communication tools. We take pride in making business communication simple and effective. Being one of the best service providers of Cloud Hosted PBX in Australia, we are here to guide and help you in the best possible way. So, in case you’re willing to get Hosted PBX services in Australia, then we are here to help.
INNONET's CLOUD HOSTED PBX
We at INNONET strive to offer leading cloud unified communication solution for small and medium businesses. Our Cloud Hosted PBX connect your local and remote teams in one easily manageable, cloud-hosted VOIP solution. In addition to that, we partner with you to create a customized telecom strategy that is tailored specifically to meet your business needs.
We at INNONET pride ourselves in offering our clients with the best solutions for serving their communication needs. Contact us and get a demo of INNONET’s CLOUD PBX services.
Why Use INNONET's CLOUD HOSTED PBX?
CLOUD UNIFIED COMMUNICATION FEATURES
- Maintain a professional presence using your business phone number as your caller ID from ANYWHERE Mobile, Desktop or IP Phone
(as long as you are connected to the internet).
- Value-added features such as advanced call routing via drag-drop call flow application, simultaneous rings or alternate ringing in a ring group, find-me/follow-me (call will find you) and other exciting and new features.
- We take pride in announcing that our cloud hosted PBX solution has 36 powerful features to support your business.
COST AND TIME SAVINGS
- You don’t need to purchase any expensive hardware which brings immediate cost savings. Your employees can forward all incoming calls to their mobile. All forwarded calls are easily identifiable from the business number as it presents an announcement to forwarded mobile.
- Save your maintenance costs and time as we fully manage our cloud hosted PBX solution hosted in Australian data centres.
- Save even more time as no need of a visit from an onsite technician to just add device or user. A control panel is available for you to manage your enterprise and Cloud-hosted PBX.
- You can get access to your existing technology investments along with seamless integration while enjoying up-to 50% in saving with our expert consulting.
- Our CLOUD HOSTED PBX offers business grade availability due to geo – redundant solution architecture.
- Highly available solution hosted in distant Australian data centres.
- You can mix and match the handsets that you’re already having with our fully hosted solution. You can also purchase handsets from us along with Yealink and Jabra IP phones.
- We take pride in offering improved operational efficiency and that too with a designated point of contact to manage all your business communications.
- INNONET’s CLOUD HOSTED PBX is here to centralize your customer communication with auto-attendant, easy to use menu options and call routing.
- INNONET’s CLOUD HOSTED PBX offer text to speech, record via phone, upload your prompt options to add virtual receptionist and auto attendant.
- Add custom MOH (Music on Hold) messages to advertise your business or announce an important business message to your customers.
CALL RECORDING & ARCHIVING:
- Flexible call recording, playback and storage options with CLOUD HOSTED PBX integeration to the Amazon Web Services.
- You can easily boost your revenues by recording customer conversations and then training your employees to better handle customer calls.
Account Activation Fee
Auto Attendent (IVR)
Call Transfer Attended
CLOUD UC STARTER
CLOUD UC COOL
CLOUD UC SILVER
CLOUD UC GOLD
CLOUD UC PLATINUM