INNONET – leading SIP provider in Australia
Why use INNONET for SIP trunking
- Offers lowest cost of operation in comparison to contemporary SIP providers Australia.
- Can combine multiple conversations over existing data networks.
- Offers advanced features like remote numbers. For example, You can have phone numbers from Sydney ring onlines in Melbourne. Thus, making one’s long distance calls operate like local calls at inexpensive rates.
- Offers advanced features like Call ID, Callwaiting, Call waiting, voicemail, e-mail, e-fax etc. that can be managed via simple web interface. So, choose INNONET-leading SIP providers Australia for faster and better communication.
BEST VoIP provider Australia
- To connect two phones to carry out a conversation VoIP requires a device at end of the conversation called the VoIP modem which converts analogue signal into digital signal and vice-versa. This modem device can be inbuilt or connected externally. INNONET manufactures a variety of VoIP supported phones like Yealink SIP-T42S, Yealink SIP-T58V etc. Thus, the problem of using external modems is solved. If you are looking for VoIP Phone system Sydney or business Phone system Australia, then choose INNONET.
- INNONET allows your voice to become an application which can be virtualized. It has its own bandwidth to help accommodate business continuity even in absence of actual franchise in a city. Through INNONET’s VoIP service Australia, workers can easily collaborate through voice, video chat, Web conference, and instant messaging. Employees can collaborate using each technology individually or all of them simultaneously, and from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- INNONET allows the usage of virtual numbers such as 1300 and 1800. These are inbound numbers i.e., allow only incoming calls.
- 1800 –Callers are privileged to free calls from any fixed phone line in any location in Australia. Call cost is charged at per-second rate.
- 1300 – The call cost is shared between the caller and the business involved and charged at a local call rate.
Thus, INNONET offers the service of VoIP number Australia.
QX IP-PBX and Gateways supporting TDM and VOIP technologies.
Account Activation Fee
Auto Attendent (IVR)
Call Transfer Attended
CLOUD UC STARTER
CLOUD UC COOL
CLOUD UC SILVER
CLOUD UC GOLD
CLOUD UC PLATINUM